This is an intentional effort by our church body to put into practice Ephesians 4:11-16 and 2 Timothy 2:2. It is for those who have gone through the Spiritual Encourager training and are hungry to dig deeper into God’s Word and to be equipped to help others walk worthily of the Lord Jesus Christ. Any who desire to be a Growth Group leader, deacon, missionary, or pastor will need to first go through the Invest program.
Among other things, Invest will cover essentials such as:
- Foundations of Faith: A deep dive into biblical and systematic theology.
- Foundations of Biblical Counseling: A primer on how to speak God’s truth in love to any and every life situation.
The focus will be on three C’s:
- Conviction: A deeper understanding of God’s Word and doctrine
- Character: Establishing Spiritual disciplines
- Competence: Training each person how to skillfully minister to others
Invest is very intense and will require a large commitment of time from you. It will also require a deep desire to love God and love others.
If you would like to know more about this, please talk to one of our pastors.