This is an intentional effort by our church body to put into practice Ephesians 4:11-16 and 2 Timothy 2:2. It is for those who have gone through Equipped to Engage and are hungry for more, to dig deeper into God’s Word and be equipped to help others walk worthily of the Lord Jesus Christ. All who desire to be a Sunday School teacher, Growth Group leader, deacon or maybe even a missionary or pastor must participate in Invest.
Among other things, Invest will cover essentials such as:
- Foundations of Faith: A deep dive into biblical and systematic theology.
- Foundations of Biblical Counseling: A primer on how to speak God’s truth in love to any and every life situation.
The focus will be on three C’s:
- Conviction: A deeper understanding of God’s Word and doctrine
- Character: Establishing Spiritual disciplines
- Competence: Training each person how to skillfully minister to others
Invest is very intense and will require a large commitment of time from you. It will also require a deep desire to love God and love others.
If you would like to know more about this, please talk to one of our pastors.