Dear Church Family,
We are excited to announce that we plan on regathering May 31. Based on the information we have as of this date, details of how this will look are as follows.
– Masks are encouraged, but not mandatory
– When you arrive, enter through the main front doors and exit rear doors
– The service will be at 10a.m. for about 45 minutes with music, announcements, scripture, prayer, and a message. There will be no Sunday School, nursery, children’s church, coffee and connect, congregation singing, offering plate passed (a plate will be available by the door for tithes and offerings), or Lord’s Supper. We will not use pew Bibles or hymnals.
– Parents, please determine if you think your child(ren) will do well in the service.
– Ample sanitizer will be available
– Bathrooms will be open, but not a place to congregate
– Chairs will be spaced 6 feet apart, with an overflow in the fellowship center. We will simulcast the service to this area. We ask that families sit together during the service. We will dismiss in an orderly way and ask that everyone immediately leaves the building.
– Please understand that we may need to close the doors and not allow anyone else to enter if we max out the 6 foot area for each family
– For those not comfortable in meeting together, who have poor health, or showing signs of illness, we ask that you remain home and watch the livestream here on Facebook
Because of Christ, our sure and steady anchor,
Your Pastors, Deacons and Trustees