Tuesday – Men’s Bible study at 9:00 a.m.
Wednesday – 7:00 – Coming together to teach our church constitution and pray with one another.
Two opportunities for serving:
Sign up as host at church welcome center. See Len or Paulette Harris.
Could you be the point person in one of these areas?
- Publicity (getting the word out)
- Putting up/taking down the VBS signs
- Moving chairs & tables as needed
- Snacks for Thursday family night
- Transportation – using our church vans
- Host a class and review Uncle Al’s lesson
- Would ALL pray for tender, open hearts and Al as he teaches God’s Word?
All workers must have a MSP background check.
Sunday evening August 2 – 6:00 p.m. SMITE team 2015 report
Quarterly business report
August 6 – 8 Family campout at Michawana. Supper together Friday August 7 at 6:00 p.m. The picnic will be at sites 32 and 34. Bring food to share, your own utensils, drinks and chairs. If you have an extra, please bring it. See you there!
Sunday evening August 9 – Lord’s Supper
To honor our veterans, “Patriotic Memories” program will be held Tuesday evening August 18 at 6:00 p.m. Veterans, please fill out a sheet on the welcome center and answer questions about your military service. This event is for all ages. Please sign up at the welcome center. You need not be a veteran to attend.
August 27-29 – Garage sale for next years Dominican Republic mission trip at Fred Lewis’s residence in Prairieville. To donate, you may place items in the trailer behind the building, or see Jerry Robart or Bill Boyle.
Friday evening September 11 – While the ladies are away at Gull Lake with Terri Jenkin, the men and boys will be spending the evening with Bill Jenkin. Men, here’s three things we need:
- What do you enjoy doing? (Soccer? Stamp collecting? Rock collection? Baseball cards?)
Bring an example September 11.
- Be purchasing items that we can use for door prizes. Example: tools, toolbox, lures, gift cards…
- Pray for Bill as he brings the gospel that hearts would be open, repent and receive Christ.
“Pray with us for teens to teach 5-Day Clubs and work at the fairs. We also need homes and other locations to hold the clubs. God is faithful, and we know He will provide labors, locations and the funds to reach the children this summer.” Bill Wetzel
Our food pantry is doing well! Now we need more: green beans, corn, dried beans and canned, fruit cocktail, spaghetti, macaroni, cake mixes, puddings, lots of soups of all kinds (canned), rice, jellos, canned pineapple, mayonnaise, canned ham, corn beef, tooth brushes, baby food, etc. & items, canned spinach, beets, salt, pepper, tomato paste, sugar, brown sugar, confectioners sugar, & salad dressings. Thanks, everyone, for being great givers!