Tuesday – 9:00 a.m. Men’s prayer and Bible study. See Paul Gruber for information.
9:00 a.m. Ladies Bible study “Trusting God”. See Kristy Moore for information
Wednesday – 6:30 p.m. Word of Life Gophers (pre-school) and Olympians (1st – 6th graders)
7:00 p.m. “Pray without ceasing” 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Missing: A pair of ladies size 8 brown Uggs boots. They were last seen under the coat rack last winter. If you know where they are, please return them. Reward offered!
Have you put on your calendar?
* Barry jail ministry – Sunday October 11
* Tutoring of 1st – 6th graders begins Wednesday October 21. See Chuck Dennany.
* Cedarville University Heartsong . Sunday morning October 25. We will need some church
families to host students and provide meals.
* Sunday evening October 25 – Election of 2016 officers. Members, please turn in your nominations to a
deacon by October 11.
* Sunday evening November 8 through Tuesday evening November 10 – “God’s Prescription for a Healthy Church – Preaching Through the Book of Titus”- Ken Floyd, Nathan Pierpont and Merlyn Jones are guest preachers. The Pierpont family will be leading worship and providing special music. Offerings will be received. Gather all the people together and come and worship the risen, reigning Christ!
Wednesday – 7:00 – Coming together to teach our church constitution and pray with one another.
Two opportunities for serving:
Sign up as host at church welcome center. See Len or Paulette Harris.
Could you be the point person in one of these areas?
- Publicity (getting the word out)
- Putting up/taking down the VBS signs
- Moving chairs & tables as needed
- Snacks for Thursday family night
- Transportation – using our church vans
- Host a class and review Uncle Al’s lesson
- Would ALL pray for tender, open hearts and Al as he teaches God’s Word?
All workers must have a MSP background check.
Our food pantry is doing well! Now we need more: green beans, corn, dried beans and canned, fruit cocktail, spaghetti, macaroni, cake mixes, puddings, lots of soups of all kinds (canned), rice, jellos, canned pineapple, mayonnaise, canned ham, corn beef, tooth brushes, baby food, etc. & items, canned spinach, beets, salt, pepper, tomato paste, sugar, brown sugar, confectioners sugar, & salad dressings. Thanks, everyone, for being great givers!